Required both college and University
1. Visit your college & carry the documents such as Originals and Xerox copy of the all semester’s mark sheet, degree certified/ Provisional Certificate, Consolidated marks Memo, Application form and Request letter address to principle or officials.
2. Visit University website or Click below Download official transcript application form and Fill it. Know More
3. Submit the above documents, Get it verified and attested (signed) by the Principal and HOD of the Department. College Fee may be applicable that depends on the college.
1. For Online Payment - Pay the Transcript Fee of Rs.40 per memo per set online. Visit university website or click below Know More
2. For Offline Payment - Take the DD in favor of “The Registrar, JNT University Kakinada”, Payable at Kakinada (only Nationalized Bank)
3. Visit the University and submit the above documents at JNTUK Examination Section. (Submit before 12 pm).
3. University will direct shipment to mention ECA address or collect the transcripts in sealed envelopes from the same office.
Tags: Kakinada University, official Transcript from JNTU Kakinada University, Kakinada City, Andhra Pradesh Universities
Note: Above mention steps are only intended for the purpose of illustration process. For exact details, kindly refer to your University website