Terms & Services.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE www.truetranscript.com OR ORDERING SERIVCE / PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. By using or accessing the Site in any way, viewing or browsing the Site, or purchasing the Services or adding your own content to the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not accept all of these, then you may not use our website and any of the service
1.Description of Service
1. Our objective is to simplify the exchange/obtaining Educational records such as official Transcript, Medium of instruction, Syllabus copy, attestation of Mark sheet, attestation degree certificate, and other Education records to our clients. We provide logistics services platform for alumni to get their Education records and other documents. TrueTranscript apply, follow, collect, pack and ship educational records from various Universities/Education institution. To enable and use any services you have to register yourself as a user to this website.
2. The Company is in no way affiliated with the University/Educational Institutions. We hereby clarified that you are applying for a logistics service platform to procuring educational records from the University/Educational Institutions/Government Organization.
3. We do not verify or guarantee accuracy of the information provided by our Clients. We do not verify whether the educational records issued by the Educational Institutions are accurate. You agree that, the Company does not have any obligation whatsoever towards either ensuring the accuracy of the application packet and all its attachments or ensuring the accuracy of the educational records as provided by the Educational Institutions.
2. Account Eligibility
1. By registering for or using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
a). You are eighteen (18) years of age or older. The Services are intended solely for Users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any registration, use of or access to the Services, by anyone under eighteen (18) is unauthorized and is a violation of this Agreement.
b). If you use the Services on behalf of another party you agree that you are authorized to bind such other party to this Agreement and to act on such other party’s behalf with respect to any actions you take in connection with the Services.
2. It is your responsibility to provide accurate, current, and complete information on the registration forms, including an email address. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, we will use the primary email address we have on file. It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your account, including any Email accounts is accurate, correct and complete at all times. We are not responsible for any lapse in the Services, including without limitation, If you need to verify or change your contact information, please contact our team via email. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. Failure to provide the information requested may result in your order being denied.
3. You agree to be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and other information related to the security of your account.
3. Registration Access and Use (Obligations)
We welcome users to register on our digital platforms. During registration process on the website for use of the service, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the applicable registration form and maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Company has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of all or any of the Services.
4. Use of the Online Service terms
1. You may not use our Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
2. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
3. A breach or violation of any of the Terms of Service will result in an immediate termination of the Services provided.
6. General Conditions
1. TrueTranscript reserves all the rights to reject any application/refuse Service to anyone for any reason are without giving any reasons at any time.
2. You hereby authorize the Company and their nominated persons to apply and collect your Official transcripts and other educational records, as mentioned in the online application on your behalf, from the University/Educational Institutions.
3.The Amount of Service is subject to change without notice. University/Educational Institutions Fee will as per university Fee Structure. Fee Slip paid to University may or may not be share to you.
4. The headings used in this Terms of Service are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect the contents of these Terms of Service.
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the Service is provided, without express written permission of the Company.
6. While prepare the application packet you required to send proper documents, reserves all rights to ask additional documents after the submission of application packet or your documents to University/ intuition. In case, the documents are not provided by the user/applicant, TrueTranscript all right to cancel the application.
7. If paid amount of service charges, GST and University Fee by user/you due to technical issues or any other reason is less than the actual Fees, TrueTranscript may ask the user to pay the additional amount.
8. Application/order hold due to lack of information or providing incomplete supporting documents / Fake documents or other reason, after the submission of documents to university such application will get closed automatically after 3 months. No refunds shall be applicable in such a case.
9. If in case the university/college authorities ask for applicant's /user contact information due to any reason, we will be bind to disclose the same.
10. The Expecting date or time of estimation given is based on the historical data or past experience of delivery times by the educational institutes. Estimate date may vary due any reason.
11. Company is not be responsible for any loss or damage of documents due to any natural calamity/ accident etc.
12. The amount inclusive of all the costs like service tax, service charges, packaging, stationary, Univeristy Fee is additional.
7. Application Processing Policy
1. Request rise by the customer/ user to TrueTranscript online. TrueTranscript apply to university or institute or any other organization with supporting documents on behalf of customer within next 1 to 15 working days after receiving all the required documents and payments.
2. The processing time of universities vary widely ranging from 1 to 60 working days after submission it depents on university of complete file, and beyond the control of True Transcript. Once after receiving the complete supporting documents True transcript will inform you expected time of processing of your application.
3. After receiving/collection the documents from issuing authority at the University/ intuition TrueTranscript dispatch the same via appropriate method as chosen by customer by Courier Company or postal service and tracking number will be shared.
8. Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
1. You agree that the information that you provide in the online and offline forms such as Request letter , Application form, scanned copies of marks sheets, degree certificate or any other educational records asked for are complete, correct and are true replicas of the original issued by the University/institution and they have not been tampered/Forged/altered. If any information supplied is considered to be untrue, incomplete or misleading in any respect, you agree that the Company and the University/Educational Institutions may take such action as it believes necessary including the disclosure of the information to any person or entity that Company considers has a legitimate interest in receiving it, and you consent to such disclosure.
2. The Company is not responsible for any inaccuracy, incompleteness or outdated information made available on the Website. The material on the Website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. Any reliance on the material on the Website is at your own risk.
3. The Website may contain certain past information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. The Company reserves the right to modify the contents of the Website at any time, but has no obligation to update any information on the Website. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to the Website.
4. Occasionally there may be information on the Website or in our Services that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to information pertaining to the Services, the Educational Institutions, Service descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, shipping charges, transit times and availability. The Company reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel requests for Services if any information on the Website or pertaining to the Services is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have engaged us in the Services).
5. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Website or related to the Services, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied to the Website or information pertaining to the Services, should be taken to indicate that all information on the Website or pertaining to the Services have been modified or updated.
9. Billing and Payment Information
1. It is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date, and that all invoices/Service Chagres are paid on time. You agree to pay for the Services in advance of the time period during which such Services are provided. Subject to applicable laws, rules, and regulations, at our sole discretion, payments may be applied to outstanding invoices in your billing account.
2. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our service. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and Payment Details, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
3. Late Payment or Non-Payment. Any invoice that is outstanding may result in the suspension or termination of Services. Access to the Education service will not be (documents) shipment until payment has been received. If you fail to pay the fees as specified herein, we may hold you documents procurement or suspend or terminate your account and pursue the collection costs incurred by the Company, including without limitation, any arbitration and legal fees, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. We will not Provide new service or new orders or activate new packages for customers who have an outstanding balance on their account.
4. For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
10. Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
1. Company does not guarantee, represent or warrant that: a. our website and service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. b. Services and website will be accurate or reliable. c. Any errors in any software used on the site or in connection with the Website and Services will be corrected.
2. In no case shall TrueTranscript, our parent company, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Website or Services, even if advised of their possibility.
3. The Company Website and Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied with respect to the records and other data that is made available by it to you.
4. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk.
5. The Company does not represent any university/education institution, and disclaims any liability with respect to any error or inconsistency with respect to any information relating to such education institution displayed on the site or with respect to the services provided. Any information provided with respect to the education institution and application fee payable is subject to change without notice. Any trademark, word mark or intellectual property of any educational institution belongs to such educational institution alone, and the company has no right or claim over the same.
11. Modifications to the Services and Prices
1. Prices for the Services are subject to change without notice.
2. TrueTranscript may ask the user to pay the additional fees. It may regard to University/institution, additional service charges and Tax.
3. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Services (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
12. Third Party Products, Services, and links
1. We may offer certain third party products and services available via the Website or the Services may include materials from third-parties.
2. Third-party links on the Website may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with the Company. The Company is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
3. The Company does not make any representations or warranties regarding, and is not liable for, the quality, availability, or timeliness of goods or services provided by a third party provider. You undertake all transactions with these third party providers at your own risk. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information regarding third party providers. The Company is not an agent, representative, trustee or fiduciary of you or the third party provider in any transaction.
13. Cancellation Process.
1. You may terminate or cancel the Services. If you cancel the Services, you are obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation. If you request to suspend or cancel your order or application, your order or application will be suspended and you will not be able to process documents services.
2. Please note that if you have pending orders outstanding on your account/order at the time you cancel your services, documents process is stop at the time.
3. If we are unable to fulfill any orders, by supporting documents, service charges, and other, for such orders will be reversed and we reserve the right to cancel such orders.
4. We reserve the right to deny or cancel any order/ application within 90 days of processing such order. In such case we will refund the amount as per our refund policy.
If any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
No failure or delay by you or the Company to exercise any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy preclude any other or further exercise of any right or remedy. No express waiver of, or assent to, any breach of or default in any term or condition of this Agreement by any party hereto shall constitute a waiver of, or an assent to, any succeeding breach of or default in the same or any other term or condition hereof.
16. Entire Agreement.
This Agreement, including policies and documents incorporated by reference, supersedes all prior discussions, negotiations and agreements between the Services constitutes with respect to the subject matter hereof, and this Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement between the parties with respect to the matters covered hereby.
17. Governing Law; Jurisdiction
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the formation of this Agreement or the breach of this Agreement, including any claim based upon an alleged tort, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The courts in Bengaluru, Karnataka shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to hear any disputes that may arise under these Terms of Service.
18. Contact Information
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.